- Ex-Eskom CEO Koko ‘cleared of charges’ while civil society challenge looms
- Warning: Steinhoff scandal is ‘tip of iceberg’. KPMG and friends hide many more sins
- Bitcoin futures part II: CME makes bigger splash for Wall Street traders
- Five decades to build Steinhoff, two days to kill its share price. MUST READ!
- Facebook admits that using it may make you feel bad
Recent Posts: Inspire Right
“personal brands are exactly what they abound like – a set identity, expertese and personality….” Coporate brands have a reputation to up-hold where the personal brand is like “corporate-lite” ….. What do you think? More here
It feels like sometimes the joke is on us, so many elements make up our choices, some in our control whilst others come from genetic make up or some form of conditioning process. So what seems to be the point of it all and is that purpose in our control or rather influenced by the […]
The companies that find a way to achieve scale without loosing their insurgent mission are called Scale Insurgents and actually fight back against the natural tendency to retreat behind castle walls to avoid future change and turbulence. Read the article here
Gravitational waves could soon be used to discover when and how some of the universe’s largest black holes were ‘born.’ Want to know more?
Living with someone we love, with all the joys and challenges, is one of the best ways to grow spiritually. But real awakening only happens, says renowned psychologist John Welwood, in the charnel ground where we acknowledge and work with our wounds, fears, and illusions. Love, Relationship, Spirituality, Shambhala Sun, Lion’s Roar, Buddhism While most […]